Friday, January 15, 2010

The Guide Who Yelled "Time to Get Up!"

Greetings, fellow Travellers! :-)

Well, it's Friday, folks, and I will be blogging a bit later about what happened to the rest of our week (actually I ended up posting these in order after all, but bear with me), but at the mo', I have something really, really kyool to share.

Which is extra kyool because it is paranormal in nature, and it's Friday, which when we move to our shiny, new home on www.crowtarottours.com, will be our day to blog about such things. So, the Universe is paying attention, which is always nice when that happens.

Anyway. I can (& does) haz teh excitement. :-D

So. The kyool thing that happened is this: during Mike's & my a.m. cuddle this morn, he mentions to me that he'd been 'shouted' at by a Guide earlier. "Hey, Mike! Time to get up!" this Guide had said.

Very loudly.

At six a.m.

Now, these days, that's not as much of an unusual occurance as you might think. Ever since my second Guide, Benedetto, brought himself to my attention by announcing himself in my sleep, word has gotten around that this can be an effective way to join our Team.

No, what was unusual (and so very, very kyool!) was that there was some feedback for this event.

In the course of our morning routine, I happened to notice that the power had gone out sometime between sleep and the morning. While bringing up the computer, I got a Nudge to ask Mike how long ago the power outage had been. (The microwave [and normally the stove too!], reset to zero after a power outage.)

At nearly eleven a.m., it said nearly five hrs.

Six a.m.

Isn't it kyool the way life works out sometimes?!

So, your Question for the Day, should you choose to answer it (and I hope you will! :-D) is...

What kyool things are happening in your life right now???

Bright Blessings & Good Fortune! :-)
-Birdy! :>

P.S. - Please share your comments, answers, questions, and stories in the comments section below, or by e-mailling us at phoenyxravenswing at gmail dot com -B! :>




Another temporary placeholder, so I can do these in order. :-P

No comments: