Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Count Your Blessings!

Greetings, fellow Travellers! :-)

With the American hollyday of Thanksgiving coming tomorrow, I thought it would be an appropriate time to remember to count my own blessings, and to invite you to do the same.

I know that for myself, and I suspect for many of you as well, it's been an interesting year, full of ups and downs, more so than usual. But one thing to remember, okay, two things, are that even in such times there are still many blessings to remember, not the least of which is that out of the deepest chaos can come the greatest opportunities.

So, wherever you are, take a moment and count your blessings. I can guarantee that whereever you are, whatever your personal circumstances and situation may be, you have more to be thankful for than you might think. :-)



Have you counted your blessings today?


Bright Blessings & Good Fortune! :-)
-Bird

No comments: