Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Letting Your Dreams Come True

Greetings, fellow Travellers! :-)

Mike & I indulged ourselves today, taking full advantage of Borders' Employee Appreciation Days. Among the many goodies we were blessed to invite into our lives, I finally was able to get my copy of the "Big Box Set of All the M*A*S*H Episodes" that I've been drooling over for as long as it's been out.

So I should be ecstatic, yes?

You'd think so, anyway. And I am, don't get me wrong. But there's also this part of me that is being panicked far beyond the money spent. Which was very confusing to me to discover.

But I realized that, somewhere along the line, that old message about not being worthy of having my Dreams come true was creeping back in to my life. That it's always about tomorrow, never about today. *GAH!* I know better! How could I be allowing such messages to be in my space?!

A dramatic rethink was in order, and promptly!


So I did, and realized that maybe , by relaxing & allowing myself to enjoy this small-big Dream that has come true for me, I could allow the expansion-of-energies that will allow the big-big Dreams to come true also.

And there was much Guide-ly *happydancing* to be had. (You know, the "rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain" kind. And/or the "Glory, Hallelujah, I think she's got it!" kind. :-D)

So as I leave you tonight to go and enjoy the fulfillment of this particular Dream of mine, I ask you this question...


Are you letting your Dreams come true?


Bright Blessings & Good Fortune! :-)
-Bird

No comments: